8.02.2009

Kurt Cobain's childhood acoustic guitar


I found this photo on my hard drive.
It came from an article published a few years ago regarding a raffle for this guitar.

Sadly I didn't save the article and after searching on Google profusely I've come up empty handed.

From my recollection the article claimed that this guitar was part of a collection of guitars used by the school and that this specific guitar was signed out to Kurt Cobain for music classes. The article also had a photo of the raffle winner being presented the guitar. I was a little skeptical when I read the article because Kurt played drums for the school band. Regardless it was newsworthy and apparently the guitar came with a letter from Kurt's music teacher for authenticity.

If anyone finds a link to the article PLEASE let me know so I can update this entry with the proper information rather than my mere recollection.

1 comment:

  1. Tithlon - Titanium chain - Home | titanium-arts
    Tithlon - Titanium chain - Home | titanium-arts.com - tithlon-art. Tithlon - Titanium chain - micro touch titanium trim where to buy Home | titanium-arts.com - tithlon-art.com. Tithlon - Titanium chain - Home | titanium-arts.com - titanium cartilage earrings tithlon-art.com. Tithlon - ‎Tithlon - ‎Tithlon - ‎Tithlon - ‎Tithlon - ‎Tithlon - ‎Tithlon titanium alloy nier - ‎Tithlon - ‎Tithlon - ‎Tithlon - titanium framing hammer ‎Tithlon - ‎Tithlon titanium mens rings - ‎Tithlon

    ReplyDelete